Pages

Thursday 10 June 2021

STEAM Challenge

 Morena readers

Today wed had to do a STEAM Challenge. This challenge was to fit a piece of paper through our whole body. We had to be in a group of 3 and make a piece of paper fit it through our whole body. So we were really confused at the start but then we saw another group make it so it gave us a idea. One of our group member said to cut lines and then twist at each end. So we cut tons of lines and twist the paper all together, then it made a huge whole for us to fit in. Then we tested it if all of us could fit through it and we all did. 

Here is a photo of it. 


Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.