Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs

 Kia ora readers

Today we had to write like a paragraph of why cats are better than dogs. So we had to do like a persuade writing.

I think that cats are better than dogs because I feel like cats are more fun and more clean but I do like both of them. But Cats are like more fun, same is dogs but its just that cats are like more respectful and there just like more cute. I agree that cats are better than dogs. At home I have a cat named Elly and she is really respectful but sometimes naughty. Sometimes dogs can need alot of space and they bark alot at night but cats don't. Dogs could sometimes be a little mean and scary but its also the same with cats. Any animal could be scary or cute. So now you know that this is my opinion about cats are more better than dogs for me. 

 9 Crazy Cats That Will Make You Laugh
   thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.