Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2021

Why Pets Are Important

 Kia ora readers

Today we have to like write 2 paragraphs about why pets are important. We also have to write at least 6 or 8 sentences. 

So I think that pets are important because you would have a fun and happy life with some pets in your house. Sometimes you can have some company when you have a pet in your house and also you won't be really alone all the time. It depends what animals you have in your house as a pet. Also when your always free but alone you would still have your pet beside you. 

They release our stress, anxiety, depression and even way many more, they release it about lots of things that happens in life. When you have a pet you could learn alot of stuff about them. But then it always depend what animal or pet you have with you. You could even snuggle and cuddle with them while you both are sleeping in the bed. So this is why I think that pets are really important. 

Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.