Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

Why it is important that year 7-8 do Friday sport

Kia ora readers

Today we had to write why it is important that year 7-8 do sport every Friday. We have to agree and write a whole paragraph about why it is important that we do sport.

I think it is really important for every year 7-8 to do sport every Friday because it is good for us to play sports and it makes us really fit. It also gives us lots of energy. It is good because people would want to play or try different sports. Sometimes it is fun to play sports and some people like to play sports but certain ones. It is also important because sometimes people would want to get into the real games and playing in front of lots of people. We can also achieve lots by playing sports in front of tons of people. I agree that it is really important for us year 7-8 to do sport every Friday. So now this is my opinion about why it is important to play sports. 

Thanks for looking at my blog please comment and have a awesome day.Cats Playing Sport HD Stock Images | ShutterstockTop 10 Fit & Active Cats Who Love Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.